Sales Director – United States (Remote)
Our client is a tech-focused global logistics service provider with offices and warehouses across the globe. Their technology capabilities including predictive AI and supply chain optimization platform.
This position requires the successful individual to aggressively pursue (Hunt) new business opportunities with new customers focusing on Global Order Management and associated Supply Chain solutions. Strong organization and communication skills are required. Previous experience developing new business in third party logistics, domestic or international transportation is preferred.
- Evaluate business plan and implement short- and long-term strategies.
- Responsible for seeking out, targeting, and contacting prospective customers within target verticals and industries.
- Develop and maintain a robust network of contacts.
- Build influential relationships with multiple contacts with key clients.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with internal Operations, Finance and Supply chain solutions teams.
- Participate and initiate customer visits, quarterly QBR’s and be a conduit for escalations and issues resolution.
- Be knowledgeable of competitors and industry trends.
- Meet/exceed assigned volume and revenue goals by closing new business.
- Lead, organize and orchestrate internal resources around key opportunities that you developed including clearly articulating the opportunity at hand, customer stakeholder map, approach plan/strategy, competitive landscape, and value proposition to close the business.
- Lead, organize and orchestrate the company’s responses to requests for information and requests for proposal from prospective customers.
- Strong administrative skills as it relates to daily/weekly logging of activity in Salesforce; effectively using various sales tools.
- Travel as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive industry sales experience
- Strong track record of sales success
- Experience in enterprise sales including origin cargo management, supply chain solutions, omni-channel, etc.
- Base Salary: $135k-$150k+ with commission plan