(Senior) Vice President of Operations – Hybrid
60+ year old 3rd party logistics company focused on transportation and warehouse fulfilment.
The greater Cincinnati, Ohio the greater Savannah, Georgia regions.
- Responsible for insuring the profitability of the organizations warehousing/fulfillment centers across the network.
- Implement management training and development programs to fortify a world-class logistics provider.
- Orchestrate and deliver all aspects of an aggressive operating budget.
- Responsible for warehouse management, integration and development.
- Responsible for multiple distribution facilities, ranging from 250,000 – 600,000 sq. ft.
- Participate in the development and execution of contract proposals.
- Work with customer to ensure all needs are being met at a “world class” standard.
- 13+ years Senior Management experience successfully managing a national multiple facility/operation logistics company providing Distribution, and Warehouse services.
- Must have extensive 3PL multiple facility operations experience.
- Must have High Volume Retail/Apparel or e-commerce distribution experience.
- Consistently delivered all Operational and Financial initiatives for $60 Million plus in revenue.
- Must have experience in working in a complex, fluid growth business environment.
- Has excelled in guiding an entrepreneurial culture to a Best in Class/Big Business environment through best practices, process improvement, and KPIs.
- Relative experience with delivering strategic operational initiative to financial partners.
- Participated in the related challenges associated with blending operations as a result of mergers and/or acquisitions.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Executive Base Salary
- 20-25 %Bonus plus multiplier
- Executive Benefits
- Car Allowance